Xtreme Park Adventures FAQs
We don’t like to have a frustrated customer
Read our reservation and return merchandise policies. We want you to be informed
- Reservations not paid by the payment date will be cancelled with no refund.
Reservations MUST be paid in full at least 48 hours in advance.
To hold reservations a deposit of 25% (minimum $100) must be paid.
- Reservations may be rescheduled up until 24 hours before the event.
- If you do not show up for your reservation you forfed the entire cost for the reservation.
- In order to get a full refund all members of the party +/- 3 must be present. Otherwise a $10 fee per person absent will be assessed. ie: If you reserve for 10 people and 7 people show up you will receive a full refund. If only 5 people show up you will receive your refund minus $50 ($10 x 5).
- Having more people in your party is acceptable but note that we might not have all the equipment necessary for the extra people. Please call us and let us know if you will have more people than the amount reserved to ensure we have the equipment available for them.
- Exceptions to these rules may occasionally happen and will be analyzed on an individual basis.